p. 616.819.2150 f. 616-819-2017
What is required to enroll my child?
Legal Birth Certificate
- Required by law
- The certificate MUST have an official government seal
(Cannot use hospital issued certificates)
Proof of Residence
- Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, cable) or rent receipt.
(Cannot use Driver’s license, cell phone bill or insurance bill)
- With up-to-date immunizations
- Transcripts & withdrawal grades (High school)
- Report Card (Kinder – 8th)
Emergency Contact Information
- Need names, addresses and WORKING phone numbers of two people we can contact and release your child to if we cannot reach you.
How do I apply for a Theme School or Center of Innovation?
Click here to apply for a Theme School or COI
How do I find my neighborhood school for the 2014/2015 school year?
Click here to use the School Year Attendance Area Finder
How do I transfer to another GRPS neighborhood school?
Transfer Request Form
Transfer Request Form (Spanish)
School of Choice
Section 6 Student Release Form
Learning Options Application
Learning Options Application (Spanish)
2013 - 2014 Parent Manual
2013 - 2014 Parent Manual Spanish